PUBLIC NOTICE – Planning Board Meeting – Notice of Special Meeting
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
KEANSBURG PLANNING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the April 13, 2020 regularly scheduled meeting of the Keansburg Planning Board of Adjustment was cancelled as a result of prevention / management / control issues associated with the Coronavirus. Please take further notice that the Keansburg Planning Board of Adjustment will convene a Special Meeting, to take place via conference call, on April 20, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. The conference call meeting format will allow Board Members and the Public to simultaneously hear, listen to, participate in, digest, and / or otherwise object to any and all Board decisions / actions. The conference call meeting format, as aforesaid, will allow the Borough’s Land Use Board to conduct business, without violating any Executive Orders, without violating any COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocol, and while still complying with Prevailing Provisions of New Jersey Law. (Please note that the Board Secretary will be physically managing / operating / organizing the conference call from the Borough Council Chambers, located at 29 Church Street, Keansburg, NJ, but per Prevailing Coronavirus Regulations, public access to the Municipal Building is not currently permitted.)
Members of the Public are welcome to, and encouraged to, participate by calling into the conference call at 7:00 p.m. The phone number for Public participation in the conference call (whether to participate and / or just listen) is (978) 699-0527.
Members of the Public who have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the dial-in process and / or conference call format, should contact the Board Secretary at (732) 787-0215, Extension 220 (during regular Borough hours). In the event no one is present to immediately answer the phone (because of Coronavirus scheduling issues), Members of the Public are encouraged to leave a message and call back.
Likewise, Members of the Public should also feel free to contact the Board Secretary, at the above-referenced number, if they have any other questions, issues, or barriers to participation / observation.
The Agenda for the April 20, 2020 meeting, to the extent known, includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Potential adoption of Minutes;
- Adoption of bills;
- Potential adoption of a Resolution recommending that the Borough Council of the Borough of Keansburg designate certain properties in need of redevelopment as a non-condemnation redevelopment area (Block 7 All Lots, Block 8 All Lots, Block 10 All Lots, Block 11 All Lots, Block 12 All Lots, Block 13 All Lots, Block 14 All Lots, and Block 52 All Lots);
- Potential discussion on the format for future Board Meetings in light of the Coronavirus Pandemic, and Governmental Orders / Restrictions associated therewith;
- Potential Executive Session, if necessary; and
- Discussion and / or potential action on such other matters as may be presented to the Board.
Members of the Public can access certain non-privileged and otherwise available information, online, by visiting keansburgnj.gov.
Formal action will be taken and, as indicated, the Public is encouraged to listen and / or participate.
Members of the Public are also encouraged to visit the Municipal Website for any additional information or changes.