Make Online Payments
Lead Service Line Information


LicensesIf your new business will be purchasing, selling or distributing food items, you must obtain a Board of Health license.

Please contact the Board of Health Secretary at 732-787-0215 Ext. 114.

If your new business will be conducting retail transactions with the public, you must obtain a mercantile license.

Please contact the Municipal Clerk’s office at 732-787-0215 Ext. 112