REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
2021 PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
The Borough of Keansburg is soliciting proposals for professional services to the Borough for the professional term year 2021 – 2022 commencing July 1, 2021 Proposals will be accepted for the specific professional services set forth in the Public Notice, a copy of which is attached hereto.
The REQUEST OF PROPOSAL is for the following professions:
- Bond Counsel
- Borough Attorney – Non-Retainer Hourly Work
- Borough Attorney – Special Counsel – Foreclosure
- Borough Attorney – Special Counsel – Labor
- Borough Attorney – Special Counsel – Non-Retainer Hourly Work
- Borough Attorney – Special Counsel – Redevelopment
- Borough Auditor
- Borough Engineer
- Municipal Prosecutors – Hourly Work-(Shall include Substitute Prosecutor)
- Municipal Planner
- Planning Board Attorney
- Planning Board Engineer
- Public Defender
- Financial Advisor
All proposals shall be submitted to
Thomas Cusick, Municipal Clerk,
Keansburg Borough Hall,
29 Church Street, Keansburg, New Jersey 07734
NO later than 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 15 2021 local prevailing time.
All proposals for ALL BOROUGH POSITTIONS shall be submitted as:
One (1) original, hard copy document of the proposal shall be submitted on
Tuesday, June 15 2021. NO later than 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 15 2021 local prevailing time.
- No original proposals shall be accepted after the specified date and time.
- One (1) electronic copy shall be submitted AFTER midnight on June 16, 2021 and received by the end of business day on June 16, 2021, 4:00 pm, local prevailing time.
- Three (3) copies your firm’s standard contract, signed and ready to be executed by the Borough of Keansburg
All proposals should include, at a minimum:
- The name, address and all contact information of the person or firm making the proposal
- A statement of qualifications, including all applicable professional licenses held
- A statement of experience in rendering such professional services to public entities
- Proposal for compensation or a schedule of fees to be charged for such professional services
- a Professional Services Entity Information Form
- a Mandatory Equal Employment Opportunity Notice Acknowledgement
- a copy of the applicable Business Registration Certificate
- a Non-Collusion Affidavit
- a Disclosure of Ownership Form
- an Insurance Requirement Acknowledgement Form
All forms listed above, (#1 through #6) shall be completed in their entirety.
The Governing Body of the Borough of Keansburg on the basis of the proposal deemed to be most advantageous, price and other factors considered will evaluate all proposals. The evaluation will consider:
- Experience in municipal service and reputation in the field;
- A list of all municipalities to which you or the firm currently serve or have served;
- Knowledge of the Borough of Keansburg and the subject matter to be addressed under the contract;
- Availability to accommodate any required meetings of the agency;
- Compensation proposal;
- Other factors, if determined to be in the best interest of the Borough of Keansburg and its agencies.
A full copy of the REQUEST FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE with necessary forms can be found on the Borough’s website: www.keansburgnj.gov for your convenience.